Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Request a Quote and Join Now!
BCBS of Michigan Health Plans
- Blue Cross Partnered Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit HMO (Bronze or Silver)
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit EPO (Bronze or Silver)
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit HMO Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit EPO Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Select (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Select Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Select Value (Catastrophic)
- Blue Cross Preferred (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Preferred Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Premier (Bronze, Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Premier Extra (Bronze, Silver or Gold
- Blue Cross Premier Value (Catastrophic)
- Blue Cross with Dental & Vision (Silver or Gold)
- Blue Cross Extra with Dental & Vision (Silver, Gold or Platinum)
The advantages of having an aggregate deductible is that premiums with such plans tend to be lower. This type of deductible is best for families that are expecting low out-of-pocket costs.
BCBS of Michigan HSA Plans
- Blue Cross Partnered Bronze
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit HMO Bronze
- Blue Cross Select Bronze
- Blue Cross Preferred Bronze
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit EPO Bronze
- Blue Cross Premier Bronze
- Blue Cross Metro Detroit EPO Silver
- Blue Cross Premier Silver
- Blue Cross Silver with Dental and Vision, a Multi-State Plan
Why Choose BCBS of Michigan
They are the recipient of several awards, including the Customer Experience Innovation Award and the Forrester Award; both for excellence in customer service.
Their innovative programs such as their Patient-Centered Medical Home program and Building Healthy Communities – both with the common goal to donating and saving money in the health care system, as well as providing healthier meals to elementary students.
An online portal with access to BlueHealthConnection, which includes a 24/7 Nurse Line, Chronic Condition Management, Health Assessments, Wellness Programs, Case Management resources, as well as healthy living tips, member discounts, and other tools to live a healthy lifestyle.
How HSA for America Can Help
If you have questions on the plans offered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, we have a team of qualified Personal Benefits Managers who can help you. You can get an instant quote below to get started choosing a health insurance plan or you can give your Personal Benefits Manager a call
749 S. Lemay Ave, Suite A3-116, Fort Collins, CO 80524 | 800-913-0172 | info@HSAforAmerica.com | © 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.