Affordable Healthcare Options
Including Health Savings Accounts & Medical Sharing Plans
Self-employed individuals, small business owners, and many others who don’t qualify for health insurance subsidies need affordable healthcare solutions that will save them money.
HSA health insurance plans and Health Sharing plans are the best alternatives.
HSA Health Insurance Facts
- Average unsubsidized monthly family premium: $1100 – $2400
- Coverage is mandated and approved under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Eligibility to contribute up to $7000 per year to a tax-deductible health savings account
- Covers all 10 “essential health benefits,” including maternity coverage, mental health and substance abuse, prescription drugs, preventive services
- Accepts anyone, regardless of pre-existing conditions
- Backed by a financially-rated insurance company and approved at the federal and state level
- Unlimited lifetime benefits
- Most plans have limited doctor and hospital networks
- Can only enroll during Open Enrollment, Nov 1 – Dec 15 in most areas, or if you qualify for a special enrollment period
- Average family monthly contribution: $480 – $760
- NOT health insurance, rather a group of like-minded people sharing medical expenses
- Members are exempt from requirement to carry ACA health insurance
- Members are exempt from ACA tax penalties
- Some healthshare programs cover preventive services.
- Will not cover pre-existing conditions for the first couple years
- Go to any doctor or hospital (with most programs)
- Enroll any time
- Costs are typically less than half the cost of health insurance
- HSA-qualified Plans Available
Need assistance figuring out what’s best for you? We’ve helped thousands of people find affordable health insurance or join a low-cost health sharing plan.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT
We set up a free personal consultation to understand what’s important to you. This isn’t just another standard list of options.
UNCOVER YOUR NEEDS
You’ll get an uncomplicated, personalized approach to your healthcare solutions. Your needs are unique and your healthcare solution should be as well.
We will present you with the most affordable options that make sense for your family’s needs. Our approach will simplify the process.
There is only one insurance provider in Iowa and they were asking for an astronomical increase in premium. Thank you for giving me an option called HealthShare programs!
– D. Nelson
When it came to making a decision and purchasing health insurance through the ACA, things got confusing and frustrating. I find HSA for America knowledgeable and helpful. When we worked together, I ended up with the best plan for me at the most affordable price.
– Marian Costello
HSA for America also showed me ways to save a substantial amount of money! My Personal Benefit Manager is very knowledgeable! No hassle at all in the process.
Red Bluff, CA
We get it.
Healthcare is confusing and expensive.
So many people end up overpaying simply because they don’t know there’s a better option. That’s why we specialize in health savings accounts and healthcare sharing plans that make your options more affordable.
GET BETTER COVERAGE. SAVE MONEY
WHAT IS AN HSA PLAN?
Health savings accounts are an alternative to the traditional health insurance plans. They allow you to put tax-exempt funds into a health savings account to use towards medical expenses.
Choose your state to get a free health insurance quote for both HSA-qualified and non-HSA health insurance plans.
WHAT IS A HEALTH SHARING PLAN?
Health sharing plans are not insurance but a more affordable way to make sure your family is protected from unexpected medical expenses.
Choose your state to get a free quote on health sharing plans.
PEACE OF MIND MADE SIMPLE
Less expensive coverage. Annual plan review. No more overpaying for heathcare coverage. Have confidence that your plan is the best for you.
749 S. Lemay Ave, Suite A3-116, Fort Collins, CO 80524 | 800-913-0172 | info@HSAforAmerica.com | © 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer: All information on this website is relayed to the best of the Company's ability, but does not guarantee accuracy. Information may be out of date. The content provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee price or coverage. This site is not intended as, and does not constitute, accounting, legal, tax, and/or other professional advice. Determination of actual price is subject to Carriers.